There will be a club meeting on Monday the 13th of February at 7:30 pm in the Seven Stars – Kingsbridge. As always all club members welcome to attend and/or add items to the agenda by emailing Will
- CSSH Club Meeting On The 16th of January Meeting Minutes
- Proposal by Will Hornby to benefit club members
- Modbury Spring Road Races
- South West Regional Correspondance about South West Regional Road & Circuit Race Championships and the 2017 South West Cyclo Cross Races which has been sent to all SW club secretaries
- Club Time Trial Secretary – After Nick Cox stepped down from the position recently Will Hornby has taken this on although as pointed out by the Regional secretary I also fill various other roles in CSSH so it would be preferable for another volunteer to be found to ensure CSSH is properly represented.
- Road & Circuit Racing – Will Hornby proposes there is an agreed budget to support and encourage club members to take part in road and circuit races. The proposal is that funds would be made available to riders towards costs such as – entry fees, transport, accomadation, etc. Will Hornby or whoever takes responsibility would then keep the club informed at committee meetings as to how funds are being used. Something similar was discussed last year but in the end nothing actually happened possibly because the Race Team ideas were too complicated.
- Other Cycling Disciplines – If we agree on the above proposal then I (Will Hornby) think there should be similar proposals from other CSSH club members who are actively involved with other disciplines of cycle sport – Cyclo Cross, Moutain Biking, Triathlon, etc.
- 2017 Club Time Trials
- 2017 Velopark Thursday Evening Series
- Date Time & Location of next CSSH club meeting