Last year Harry Savell and myself organised a short trip to Brittany and I would be really keen to do another simular trip this autumn.
My plan for the itinery is –
- Friday morning ride to Plymouth to catch the ferry
- Friday afternoon ride to Lannion which is about 40 miles if we take the shortest route
- Saturday ride 60 – 80 miles somewhere else in Brittany which isn’t too far from Roscoff
- Sunday morning ride back to Roscoff to catch the afternoon ferry
- Sunday evening arrive back in Plymouth and ride home
I’m not too sure yet on exactly on the routes and which weekend to go it depends a lot on who else would be keen on going.
I’ve had a quick look on the Brittany Ferries website for the weekend of the 22nd – 24th of September and it’s £80 per person including a bike. Last year for the 2 hotels where we stayed it cost about £40 for both nights.
If anyone else is interested or has any other ideas then either comment on this post or send me an email