The May club meeting was scheduled for the first Monday of the Month but as it is a Bank Holiday and the day before the Races we are organising at the Velopark it has been decided that was not such a good idea.
So the plan instead is we will discuss the items on the agenda below during and after the SWLaw Velopark Races on the 8th.
If you have any items for the agenda email Will.
- March Club Meeting Minutes
- Membership – New members and renewals – Will Hornby
- Velopark Races:- Tuesday Series – 8th of May, 29th of May & 10th of July. Saturday afternoon races 16th of June. – Will Hornby
- CSSH Club Time Trials – now registered with the CTT and the Police on an amended course. What entry fee should we charge and how should we promote them? – Will Hornby
- Ride For Cake on the 31st of March. Despite the wet weather there was quite a good turnout. Should we do it again or do something else?
- Gara Bridge Hill Climb Saturday the 6th of October – Tim Jackson not available to organise does anyone else from club want to organise?
- CSSH club clothing – We still have clothing vouchers should we open the web shop for members again and offer a clothing discount? – Will Hornby
- CSSH Summer Madness To Rock Mid Summer ride idea- Richard Butler
- At the recent SW RRWG it was suggested that perhaps clubs who had to cancel their early season Road Races such as the Dartmouth Spring Road Races would like to try and organise them later in the year. – CSSH Members