If you would like to join the club or renew your membership please apply online through the British Cycling Website
Cycle Sport South Hams organise a number of different cycle events throughout the year and rely on members volunteering for these events to take place. While individual members are not expected to help at every event where possible it is expected that all members will do their fair share of volunteering to ensure club events are successful.
Potential Members are also encouraged to read the Cycle Sport South Hams Club Constitution
For other enquires about the club ring Will Hornby on 07950493041 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership fees are for one calender year although anyone who joins after September the 1st will qualify for membership of the club for the next year as well.
Parents/Guardians of Under 18's by allowing their chidren to join also consent to the information below:-
Club Website and Photography
All members are encouraged to visit the website www.cssh.co.uk for up to date information. From time to time photographs of our riders may be used on our website or for other media purposes such as race reports sent to South Hams Newspapers.
1. I understand and agree that my son/daughter participates in events promoted or organised by Cycle Sports South Hams (CSSH) at his/her own risk.
I have considered and understand the nature of such events and have discussed them with my son/daughter. I am satisfied that my son/daughter is sufficiently responsible and competent to assume full and entire responsibility for their own safety whilst engaged in activities promoted by CSSH.
2. I understand that members over 12 years of age are permitted to take part in club activities
on public highways and must therefore assume full and entire responsibility for their own safety in relation to other traffic. It is the rider’s responsibility for safety whilst negotiating traffic, corners, turns and other hazards; and responsibility must rest with the rider alone.
3. I understand further and have impressed upon my son/daughter that all riders taking part in
club activities on the open road must observe the law of the land relating to road travel.
4. I agree that my son/daughter shall participate in club activities without any liability
whatsoever on the part of CSSH, or any other club or organisation affiliated thereto or their officials or members in respect to any injury suffered by him/her, provided that this does not exclude the liability of any such party for death or personal injury arising from that party’s negligence.
5. I confirm that my son/daughter does not have any disability or medical condition, physical or mental, which could affect his/her ability to ride safely as a cyclist. I understand that I must
notify the Membership Secretary of CSSH at once if at any time my son/daughter becomes
subject to a disability or medical condition, physical or mental, which could affect his/her
ability to ride safely as a cyclist.